Brackets for sliding pocket glass doors without jambs
Brackets are an alternative support system for glass doors without jambs and architraves. For the installation two “dovetail” incisions are required.
- Max door panel weight: 100 kg.
- Dimensions: W 100 x H 35 x TH 26 mm.
- Supported glass thickness: 10 mm
Standard with ECLISSE glass doors
Clamps for sliding pocket glass doors without jambs
Clamps are a fastening system for glass doors with no jambs or architraves. They do not require special processing as they are directly fastened to the top of the glass panel, ensuring its locking.
- Max door panel weight: 80 kg.
- Dimensions: W 145 x H 45 x TH 27 mm.
- Supported glass thickness: 8-10 mm
Vitro: glass door adapter
Vitro is a glass door adapter for models of the ECLISSE Syntesis® Collection that can also be used with doors not supplied by ECLISSE.
Vitro is composed of:
- a small stainless steel veil
- a stop jamb adapter coated in paintable PVC
- two aluminium brush holders coated in paintable PVC
- a specific door guide for glass panels
The veil is available for
- ECLISSE brackets: veil height H = 57 mm
- ECLISSE clamps: veil height H = 63 mm